Thursday, December 1, 2011

Employment Opportunity - You are Preapproved!

Dear job applicant

Your detailed information for open work options has been accepted.
In order to proceed and have your application processed, you need to complete our
job applicant questionnaire.

Salary you can expect ranges between $32.74 and $59.83 / hour to $57.62 / hour.
To be considered for the positions still open, you have to send your formal application.
Follow the link below to start:

http://go.likejav.com/e0a1c3

Successful candidates will be entitled to:

- Annual Vacation
- Benefits Insurance for the employee and her/his family
- Competitive Dear Barbara, Thanks a million for sending me this link! I�ve never heard that such things for women exist. My sexual life has changed completely, the sensations are totally incredible. Bob is surprised as well. He keeps telling me that now I look even sexier and more desirable than the first time he met me. Kate package
- Education allowance
- Full 401(k)program

To ensure your application is processed in a timely manner, please
follow the instructions and complete all steps.

Yours truly,
Rock-zone Management

No comments:

Post a Comment