Thursday, April 22, 2010

Model Questions for UPTU paper,Human Values & Prof. Ethics

Q4. Choose the correct alternative in each :
i.The need of 'I' is happiness, trust, respect etc. and is physical/spiritual in nature.
ii. The needs of the Body like food, clothing, shelter etc. are eternal/temporary.
iii. If I have lots of physical facilities, but do not have the right understanding, I will be happy/unhappy.
iv. Underestanding, desiring, analyzing, imagining, choosing - are activities that take place in the Self/Body.
v. Activities involving only the Body are the material/immaterial activities,
vi. I am the seer, I am the doer/non-doer and I am the enjoyer.
vii.If our desires, thoughts and expectations are based on pre-conditionings, we are generally in a state of great certainty/uncertainty.
viii. Affection comes when I recognoze that we both want to make each other happy and both of us are dissimilar/similar.
ix. The feeling of accepting the excellence/mediocrity in the other is called reverence.
x. Gratitude is the feeling of rejection/acceptance for those who have made effort for my excellence.

1 comment:

  1. My dear students! Wishing the best in your exams. Keep reading this blog and responding. You have a great future ahead! - Prof. Bhagwat S. Goyal

    ReplyDelete